A selection of some of Mozart’s best music to stimulate brain development while soothing baby (and parent!!) during story time or quiet time, for a short nap after a long day.
Featuring excerpts from world-class performances of some of Mozart’s best loved compositions – including Don Giovanni, Symphony No. 11 in D Major, Sonata in A Major, various string quartets and much more.
Recommended listening for ages 3 months to 3 years.
1. Den! Vienialla Finestra, from Don Giovanni, K.527
2. Andante Gransioso, I, from the Piano Sonata in A Major, K.331
3. Adagio, III, from the String Quarter No.10 in C Major, K.170
4. Andante, II, from Symphony No.11 in D Major, K.84
5. Adagio, II, from the Divertimento in D Major, K.131
6. Andante, II, from the Oboe Quartet in E flat Major, K.407
7. Adagio, II, from the String Quartet in B flat Major, K.174
8. Adagio, IV, from the Divertimento in B flat Major, K.287
9. Larghetto, II, from the Clarinet Quintet in A Major, K.581
Buy now at: